1. they don't wake up at the ass crack of dawn
2. they can entertain themselves with little direction from me
3. they don't "order" their breakfast like they are at a restaurant requesting egg sandwiches with slightly melted cheese
4. they haven't figured out how to manipulate the other to get what they want...yet
5. they don't talk back...yet
6. they can attend to a task for more than 5 minutes
don't get me wrong, i love other people's kids, and i am happy to help when i can, but just as happy to see them go home (eek! mean friend alert).
point being, other people's kids help me appreciate mine a little more.