photo has been altered to protect the not so innocent

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

health

if i stop and think about it, i've pretty much taken my health for granted all these years. i've never had to go to the doctor for anything other than cranking out a couple of kids and a few ear infections here and there.


old age has officially kicked in! i had a ct scan last week and found out today that my "inconclusive" results show that i have an umbilical hernia and early stages of pelvic congestion syndrome. say what?!?! i'm a little overwhelmed by it all at the moment and need to find out more. 


as a post memorial day celebration i get to go in for an upper endoscopy and colonoscopy. yeah me! nothing like two up the poop in two years. again, yeah me! nothing in moderation.


in the meantime, i will try not to overdose on web md or my new favorite thing, a tasty little treasure my hubs found for me :). thank you Anheuser-Busch  !
nice to meet ya rita!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

My comment just got eaten by cyberbots. It was, aging sucks! I am currently avoiding my doctor. I hope it all gets resolved for you soon. hug from Canada.