photo has been altered to protect the not so innocent

Friday, March 23, 2012

ship 'em out!

i called on my back up team the other day for fear that i was going to turn all joan crawford in mommy dearest. i sent my in-laws a text at 9 am, anyone want a five and three year old tonight? within minutes they accepted the offer with open arms. i told them i needed a break before i snap, endearing daughter #1 is killing me!


it is truly unbelievable the shenanigans that go on with her... and it's all for me. she's an angel for everyone but me! it's not that she is a BAD kid, she is just obviously testing the waters with me. i don't do well with whining, temper tantrums, irrational thoughts of children and meanies. so i shipped them off for the night. i warned the in-laws about all of the recent dramas so they were well aware of what they were in for. 


the report: they were both great, slept well & had no issues last night or this morning. 
go figure! it took all of about 24 hours for the wrath of the 5 year old to return :(.


in an act of desperation, i took to the bookstore and left with a few items to help get me out of this parent trap i seem to be in.




i'll let you know how it goes...

No comments: